15 things I noticed from the photo I never noticed in person:

1. how clear the reflection in the water was

2. how much 'color' is in the photo

3. how that spruce tree pops

4. how the fallen power pole is the 'center' of attention

5. this spot looks way better in the picture.

6. I noticed way more tree stumps in the picture. 

7. the dead tree's look a lot better in the picture

8. how clean the water looks in the picture

9. how blue the water looks

10. how many color shades are in the grass

11. how tall the dead grass really is

12. I thought the fallen power pole was actually just a fallen tree or something until I zoomed into the picture and saw the top of the power pole half hidden in the bank.

13. how peaceful it looks

14. how saturated it looks

15. how many brown water weeds were hidden between the dead grass. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

photography 7.1

  Original images from 2.4:                                                                                                                 ...